Saturday, June 07, 2003

At work


Got my exam results, no need for (S) paper! *phew*. Been a little busy after that night. Went for my cycling camp the very next day, was really fun! I love cycling at night! I made a new friend - Adrain. totally adventurous guy, who climbs mountains, backpacking and scuba dives and so on! Now i know who to look for when i ever go for my first backpacking or even to say climb mountains?

I've been helping my dad at work these few days and i never really had a break till now. ( he's out with my uncle ), that leaves me some time to blog and so on.. I've never exactly know what my dad is doing, even right now when i'm helping him. My mind is blank. The people here working seems rather motivated and each of them makes efforts to perform their task well. Despite the fast pace at work, deadlines and stress they faced, they are always putting on a smile. And whenever i see that, i feel a warm glow of friendliness and motivated as well.

I manage to see my mum at work yesterday after so long. months. She's still as pretty as ever, more fashionable, capable .. i've so much to say to her but yet when i see her i can't seem to get the words out. Just when i was to say something, my dad called for her.

I slump deeper in my chair, that's all i need now. I'm going for my camp next week, therefore i must finished up my work today by monday.

Winamp playing : The foundations - Build me up a buttercup

No comments: