Saturday, June 21, 2003

Saturday morning..


I just heard from my uncle my brother will be going to Pennsylvania to pursue his degree end of july. His dream had finally came true.. i think he's studying some life science stuffs, which is totally not something i will study.. I guess that's the difference between us.

I'm going to pop down to sentosa later for the funtasea thing with my cousins. It's like a family thing, so most probably i won't join them for the games. I'll probably join some groups playing volleyball, it'll be better if i see some familiar faces. I use to make friends while joining with other groups at volleyball. Used to have 'friendly match' against different groups. Can't wait for sentosa to revamp, can't really do much there accept for the beach.. oh yea, there's a courage fund concert today at sentosa too.. oh it'll be damn crowded!

Brought my cousins to watch finding nemo yesterday evening, the show's not too bad.. the graphics is excellent! nemo is very cute and somehow i felt dory resembles my friend, daven.. hahah.. short term memory.. went swensens for ice-cream after that, the last time i went there was like a year back or more.. the menu is still the same, and there's nothing new.. so boring..

Feeling quite bored at this moment, suppose to meet John to go gym but it'll be kinda rush... yawnz.. gonnna go make some pancakes..hah... i hear my stomach...

Winamp playing : Darius - Colourblind

No comments: