Tuesday, October 07, 2003

Let's fight and break the convention


A good news i received today on my last week's presentation results. I've got a distinction. Somemore to go, i shouldn't be complacent. I have sufficiently withstood the past 3 hours and finishing one GP essay, one AJ maths paper at the most ridiculous breakneck speed that I’ve ever mustered from my trembling fingers. It's definitely much faster than previous times. I can smell the rain and that probably gonna cancel my night run later.

Thanks Vincent for your encouragement. True enough, i wasn't feeling quite happy on the last training. All these while i've been training hard even with the lack of time, i still do. Yes, i was being dissappointed in myself. But NO i ain't gonna give up, i'll work towards the timings even though it maybe quite impossible.

Gotta go for make-up tuition now and continue with projects in the night.

To all friends, time seems to have eroded you guys aside, but rest assured i miss you all alot and will definitely meet up after the exams.

/Can somebody answer me the question why
You don't miss your water til the well runs dry

Winamp playing : Blessid Union Of Souls - I Believe

No comments: