Friday, December 26, 2003

Christmas Eve and Christmas itself have been rather packed. Like last year, we celebrated Daven's bday on the eve of Christmas and did a countdown for both his birthday and christmas. This year was a little special because it was not held at my house as many would like to. I thought let's have something new, so we all head down to the beach for a party. Around 40-50 of us turned up. But i went there in the evening, went town to do some last minute shopping as i wasn't around in Singapore for sometime. Anyway Daven's party was a huge success and the stay over at the hotel and chalets was awesome! I guess everyone pretty much enjoy themselves. I met Janice there surprisingly, she was having her family gathering there. She asked how was everything; pretty touched by her concern once again. I left the hotel pretty early today at 8am.

Went over to my cousin, david's house. I've to be there early because i promise to help out at the kitchen. lol. I'm like the only male 'chef' and surrounded by aunties and i naturally blend in as an uncle. It's good to help out at the kitchen, you get to eat first! haha. I finally get to see my cousin jeanette after so long! David's been talking about how sweet was she and so on... i've receive a perfume from my uncle (david's family). A shirt (brenda's family). A belt (Bryan's family). bodyshop voucher (Jeanette's family)..

I left David's house unwillingly at 5pm, since it was so much fun. Met shortie lil crazy pam to go to Elaine's house. Exchange gifts always put me in a difficult spot of what to buy. i think i bought the ever worst gift. i bought a candle, beautifully decorated christmas candle. And what did i get in return - a parker pen from elaine's cousin (paul) haha.. that's something good in return. and who got my candle? elaine's sister! ahhaa... but i think she likes it! Didn't talk much with Elaine either and that makes me feels really weird once again. I remember the scene when she was exactly opposite me taking food from the trays; she look at me and i did the same for 5 secs and then someone call out to her. She did ask me about my trip and everything and while she spoke i felt a lil cold. hahs.. but i really did. i was kinda distracted not by the way she talks but rather still feeling funny standing at the balcony with my mind flying off to find an answer. Its as though the pathway is broken and the signs are unclear. I know there's more to come and i can feel myself really having contradicting thoughts.

I promise david and the kids to bring them to wcp tml. hope it doesn't pours...

No comments: