Monday, December 01, 2003

Results was ok, just that i thought i could get my A for network technology but ended up a B. Was really disappointing.

Yesterday, met Daven, Chris, Christian, Paul, Ben for pool in the afternoon. Quite fun! Haven't touch pool for like months. Half-way through, daven left for soccer and i went to the airport to meet the rest of my friends. Yes, i still did went to the airport. I met some friends whom i haven't seen for 2 years plus; pamela, meiling, wendy, yinghui, john, nicholas. The other 12 who were there still see them around in town sometimes. Hah anyway i was really shocked when i see pam, hahs cos she got this very cool short hair , a little spiky on the top, and she look so cute in it! hah her dressing was alittle hiphop? Perhaps it was her pants and she's quite short..:X Took some pics with her and i've to really bent down...hhah ok i shall stop being mean. Anyway i don't know why i was there too, afterall i didn't even talk to Elaine at all. Maybe she was busy filling in the others with their questions? After which went to Elaine's house, had some desserts and cakes and photo-taking again.

Went shopping with John, Vincent and Daven today in town. Gawd i'm so happy i bought this baby pink polo-t with white horizontal lines (big spaces) in between. Hah i don't care if pple think is sissy or wat to wear pink... but i think its a super cool color. :) John bought a watch for dissel! Super retro but ex! My dream watch! Nvm, i saw nicer ones.. self-consoling, arghs. Went for coffee at coffee bean, town wasn't really as crowded as i expected though. After some talks over coffee, John was filling us with his Ns life, and i'm getting quite excited to go NS. Well i just like challenges...hehs. Daven was really unlucky, he keeps knocking into people and banging into things, and even in the toilet the cleaner left the mop at the cubicle door, and when he came out the mop just bang onto his head. What a day..

Dinner was spend barbequing food at Pam's place. Quite good food, i just love the sting ray...yummmms! still quite full now. But during the whole bbq , i didn't talk to Elaine too, though we exchange glances but a smile is all we gave. Yes, i'm feeling abit weird, she's like acting so weird. I just don't know what to say to her. I don't know, maybe i'm just too sensitive. Really enjoyed my weekends, that is when i put my mind off those things that have been bothering me.

I've gotta go pack my bag for my trip tomorrow. I'll probably be back during Christmas, till then i'll blog when i've the time there... :)

No comments: