Thursday, March 04, 2004

Few more hours to results. I've receive more than i expected loads of sms-es, emails, calls, cards, post cards of encouragement, wishing lucks. Thanks to all of you! really touched. ;) But still can't help feeling anxious. Maybe i wasn't really thinking about the results, i guess i was thinkin about my dad. I think i'm gonna be a let down to him. It's quite impossible to achieve all As. unless miracles strikes. well shldnt even depend on miracles, i dun believe in them anymore. i dunno how to face tomorrow. i dun feel like talking to anyone. i dun feel like sms-ing.. very drained from all work. perhaps tat really prevents me from thinking.
i wonder what will happen to me if i dun do well. no i wun escape from my dad. i'm mature enough to do that.

If I had wings, I could fly away, leave this place, disappear. If I had wings, I could dance on air and fly with the birds with bird-like songs. If I had wings, I wouldn't be here, I would leave. And go to that far-off place, where no one else could come. And I would be at peace,with myself and the world if I had wings.





No comments: