Tuesday, March 02, 2004

Been so busy to barely even have time for some sleep. anyway that's not something surprising..

weekends were spend between work and family gatherings at bryan's place. Met a few of my cousins whom i havent seen since they went overseas to study and now back in Singapore for a break for a month. Yaps, they are all about the same age as me. It's a different feeling. I've always been with cousins so much younger than me.. in a way they are more matured, more sociable, more family-oriented now. =)

This friday gonna take results? I heard i probably can check mine on thrus. it's impossible for straight As and i hope my dad forgives me. I've done my best, work hard for the whole year, i won't have any regrets. I know i most probably will be unable to live up to my dad's expectations. My siblings ace their As with remarkable results, especially my brother who's now on a scholarship...

Thanks Megan, for making me feel like i'm filming a drama upon our meeting. Now i'm beginning to understand what's fate all about and why "turn left. turn right" the movie. I never imagine i will experience that. hahah but least i'm smart =) but i must say you change a 80%. Thanks for that book, though i haven't started reading it. Hope you like yours ;) can't wait to meet up soon

No comments: