Friday, November 28, 2003

The weather, had been in erratic havoc all day. Feeling all so cold, especially now that i'm quite nervous since an hour plus later i'll be getting my semestral results.

The first day after exams ended, yesterday i didn't go clubbing because my mood just ain't tuned in for the clubbing night, and neither did i go for dance cos it was too late by the time. I ended up at home watching some shows and pampering myself with some brownies. Today, the weather spoils my plan of playing tennis with James and Jeremy. The two professional JJs. =p I wasn't in the mood for activities with my friends, since there was something that i was worried about - my results - for the moment. The day's sailing by so slowly, i'm getting more nervous. Ohh!

pray for me, mel and everyone who's taking their results at 12am.

No comments: