Tuesday, February 24, 2004

i wish i own more cds. i see the difference between downloaded versions and the orginals.

i want cds! haha

Few more hours, my last day teaching but will be doing relief on behalf of others. And i met up with charmaine ( the girl i was refering to in my last last entry) for the continuation of the project. more or less finish the planning part. Gotta do some research and get more brains cracking... but anyway she's so funny...the way she laugh especially, even when nothing's funny.. maybe i've got a corny face. yes after my haircut.. raine's mom's fren thought i was 15 years old! :) grins.. hi big brothers and sister who is reading my blog.. guess no one younger than me rite.. i'm 15.hah. ok..

yeah tmr i'm finally going for my training!

btw what handphone is recommendable anyone?

No comments: