Sunday, May 25, 2003

Sleepy Sunday


I feel so sleepy today, no idea why.. so tired that i can hardly open my eyes. But when i lay down on my bed i cant sleep..argh! so here i'm blogging. I'm on leave today! i hardly exercise this weekend! so gonna go play squash with John later!

Oh American Idol last week, Ruben Studdard won! But i thought clay has a clear, soothing voice! His songs are nice , but most of my frens said he sounds like he's singing in a church or something.. well maybe! But i think clay is much better than ruben..

Been listening to "Yin Yue Ri Ji" on 933fm, it's ard 8pm on weekdays. Some of the stories are really touching, the Dj, ling zhi really did a good job in reading it, and together with the background music, it can really make you feel ... in fact few days ago i recieve and email on one of the stories which was quite touching, maybe i'll post it tomorrow or something.. :)

Went to KFC with Jeremy yesterday! I hardly visit fast food restuarants but it was total crowded in town yesterday that i've no choice. We went to the Taka outlet! The counter crews were slow, very slow! and the queue was long, and waiting to eat something i didn't really want to was killing me! But jeremy was the opp of me! He's like the chicken king of kfc! It's like a daily or weekly meal to him! The thought of it turns me off! While queuing we were talking about the advert of the KFC "buddy meal" and we decide to order our food by immitating it, the very last two pple in the ad! So when it was our turn, we said " one buddy meal! "at the same time, and the person was like, one or two? .....

Squash!! Where's my racket?? damn it!

Winamp playing : Cake - Perhaps Perhaps Perhaps

No comments: