Wednesday, May 14, 2003

Counting down


3 more days to end of exams! can't wait cos i'm really drain out...actually i guess it's because i can't wait to resume my trainings especially when competition draws closer. And due to the exams, haven't been exercising that much and that's really bad. I've like an adventure camp coming, cycling camp, wat else? like me see.. class outing, not sure when it is, gonna be meeting my cousins on Saturday. It's like a every 6 mths or so gathering, that will be like about 20 of us or more if you would to include the younger ones as well. I haven't thought of where to go, my cousins suggested a buffet so we can eat and talk at the same time.. and actually my uncle was planning to book a hotel for us to stay over the weekends, but that was postponed till the holidays. Most of them are still schooling and one still having exams and so on..
But anyway, the hotel's are busy coming up with promotion plans and offers to attract locals, and i heard it's really cheap and that fullerton hotel is having a great discount for its rooms, and some hotels are like having 100 bucks/per night, provided with breakfast and so on..

I dunno, but staying in Singapore for a holiday, and to spend that amount to live in a hotel is kinda a no no for me.. Perhaps for families with kids, i'm sure the kids would love it. This holiday i might need to travel abit to KL or further to Australia. Oh ya talking about Australia, the tix there is really cheap, ard 300+? I guess i'll be getting a free ticket if i will to go there. It's an invitation from my friends there, but hmm probably end of the year or something, this term break is too short to squeeze everything!

I'm at my cousin's place now. Gonna head down to work later, yapp gotta study for my paperS tomorrow..

Winamp playing : Bon Jovi - All about loving you

No comments: