Thursday, August 21, 2003

Qing Tian - A translated version


The tiny yellow flower from our fairytale
Floating since the year it was born
Every year it grew with me
Floating in my memory, it still remains yellow to this day

re sou sou xi dou xi la sou la xi xi xi xi la xi la sou

Whistling our song, looking at the sky
I remember the flower’s petal wilting,
The day you skipped school, the day the flower died, the moment in the classroom
Why couldn't I see

This was the rainy day of my childhood

I want to soak in the rain, once again
Never thought, even though courage is lost, I still remain
I want to ask, once again, will you wait or leave?

In the windy day, I tried, I tried to find your hand..
but no, the rain kept falling,
falling until I lost sight of you
Waiting for the day, how long will it be, until i lie next to you...
Maybe I will be better the day the sky becomes clear and sunny

Once, once upon a time
there was someone who loved you very deeply...
but no, the rain kept falling
and the wind blew us apart
the distance grew so great

I tried so hard, so hard to finally love an extra day..
but at the end of our fairtytale, you seemed to have said goodbye...


Winamp playing : Jay - Qing Tian

No comments: