Sunday, August 17, 2003

some updates..


wow, how i miss blogging! :) Thanks so much for all of your concerns. You're heard. Right now, i've already found a job. After i get my pay, i'll rent a place, that's like hmmm 2 weeks or more? It's 400/mth. The most reasonable i can find. I'll be joining this sentosa 10km run? Nothing much for now, been working, and studying in the mids. Right now at my student's place, cos of the big rain, and the family is celebrating the sis birthday which is today, sunday? so cool huh? All the relatives are here at 12am. That's some fun...

Apologise for sms not replied, cos my phone got stolen but the "kind" soul did left the sim card on the table. Time really flies huh? i didn't know i've so much that i've not done.

Been spending time with alot of kids recently in an event, feel quite good. In fact i've tons of fun teaching them maths, playing games with them. I guess it's also time for me to shower some love to those who appreciate it than those who don't. I've met this social worker -janice. She's in her twenties. I think she's really nice, can't really think of a word to describe her "heart of gold". I guess i'll be putting more effort and time in it at the end of the year. I was feeling really happy when at the end of the day, this boy came up to me and say he was having alot of fun and he was happy. At that moment, i thought it was time well-spent. Simply, i like what i was doing. to be continued.

Though i'm still quite emotionally unstable due to certain things that had happen, but i constantly tell myself that i really need to stand up again. Letting go is difficult.. i dunno how i'm gonna managed that. I'll try i guess...Throughout all this nights out alone, loneliness ya.. is always there but its also when i get to know myself better. Aug will swiftly pass, and my brother will by then be in US. My sis? Arrange to meet her for lunch, but she didn't turn up cos she forgot. An excuse perhaps. din really wanna think too much about it. That reminds me of this "ALIENZ" who flood my zonkboard. If that's a place to let out your frustrations, go ahead for it doesn't matters to me what you've mention, for that's something i've too thought about. So feel free to. And yapp.. i know who you're, if you have anything you're unhappy about just look for me. It's a more mature way of handling things.

Rain rain go away... don't wanna cycle on a slippery wet road.. can't stay too long here too.. cycling in the rain should be fine. yapp gtg.. takecare babes and dudeees :)

where should i cycled to tonight?

Winamp playing

No comments: