Thursday, August 28, 2003

Running - my passion




This morning, was running at mac ritchie with James, practising for our 10km run. He's an atheletic, so running to him wasn't a big problem, in fact a burning passsion, i too have felt the same way. I felt blind, my speed in danger of wearing into thin air. My face, had been washed in sweat and the breath burning in my lungs, coming out ragged, in irregular gasps for air. Running was indeed a powerful motion, as i looked at the back of James slowly a distant away, and each time it gets smaller and smaller; it disappear. At this point, i looked up at the sky, I told myself, i've gotta continue running, faster this time. The speed added wind to my face. I managed to run at a closer pace with James. I was getting better, i thought. After the run, i wasn't feeling as tired as i expected, which was good. James encouragements these weeks, brought me a mile further. And i've been running more than i swim these days, i'm not sure if i really enjoy swimming trainings now. Still having doubts about it. I seemed to look forward to runs than strokes in the water.

Meanwhile i quit dance yesterday, i left my dance group. Simply because, i don't see a point staying when all these while i've been putting so much efforts in it and yet the reponse was poor over these months during practice, I'm tired. However, dancing remains a part of me; i adore it. i'll still continue but not now, not in this group. Never.

Yeah, i finally finish my 3 GP essays! After struggling through one of the essays last night.. Am at raine's house with jeremy and GT. She's having tuition while i'm waiting for the teacher to mark my essay. yawns.. Its 330, which is 2+ more hours to work. Jeremy and GT has gone down to the gym, will be joining them later. Waiting for the teacher to comment on my essay and will look forward to improving it.

Winamp playing : Stephen Bishop - It might be you

No comments: