Thursday, August 21, 2003

Recent Entries


The recent entries i've made, the emotions i recalled, i hate to put in down yet that's the only way i can be able to communicate to myself. Excuse me for that. Communicate to myself? Yes.. u must be thinking i'm crazy.. i'm going insane man! GIVE ME A BREAK MAN! why are things constantly happening again , again and again? :(

will blog later. staying at cousin david's house tonight to rush my project.

Change music. Radiant Love. One of the pieces that i really like. One of which i always play too.

[1.20am] Project still a long way to go. There go my sleep tonight. not really concentrating actually. Too much things in my mind. Tomorrow is Friday.
It's weekends again. Somehow i just hope time just stopped and so does my heartbeat. At least for one moment i would stop thinking.

No comments: