Saturday, November 01, 2003

A beginning Or An ending ?


Oh boy! I'm missing my blog lots, though its not very long.. :) Thanks to those who have commented, your motivating words somehow or rather helps. :)

All this short 2 weeks of juggling hard with working, studying and training is really tiring me out. Next week will be the start of my Semestral Exams. In fact, during this two weeks of studying, i havent been sleeping well, ie i'm actually under lots of pressure both from myself and others. So much so that i just don't feel like talking to anyone, which i've successfully done so. I koe its bad, but i just cant help it, or am i already getting use to it. well, beats me.. Everyone's like so near and yet so far away, that's how i viewed it, living in their own world, they never understand, they never tried to understand, they never listen, they don't bother. don't ask me why. i'm so lost in the world of my own, no sense of directions ahead, everything seems so blurred. Seriously, i don't know how much i can go on like this. Its when life come to a point where you have nothing to look forward to, where goals are so distant away, where humanity is never a study, and cos you taught me "promises are made to be broken."

' If, one day i died, and everyone else i knew died as well. What difference would i have make to this world? nothing. nothing at all '

all endings are also beginnings, we jus don't know it at the time...

No comments: