Wednesday, April 23, 2003

Be thankful


Was listening to the radio earlier on, some of the listeners called in and voice their views over the "fight-and-grab-for-vegetables". Looks like things are getting more complicated and so on, first we have the war, then the Sars, the economy downturn, and now what? Vegetables war? well so many unhappy things have happened huh.. Anyway a listener emailed to perfect 10 and she mailed some quite interesting and inspiring stuffs, which i want to share with whoever reads this.. let's see, based on my memory... here it goes..

I'm thankful for the messy room, dirty floor and windows, because this shows that i've a house to live in,
I'm thankful for the nights when my husband is snoring, because this shows that he's by my side,
I'm thankful for the amount of taxes i have to pay, because this shows that i've a job,
i'm thankful for the tight-fitting clothes that i have, because this shows that i've enough food to eat,
i'm thankful for the noise i hear on jive drive, because this shows that i've the power of hearing.

There's still a few more, i cant really remember... but it just makes me think that sometimes the bad things that fall upon us is not always as bad afterall...

Winamp playing : Vertical Horizon - best i ever had

No comments: