Monday, July 28, 2003

As darkness falls..


i'm currently looking for a place to stay. Been searching for few days. Either the place is too far or the rent is crazily impossible. i've no choice. Mr and Mrs Lee's friend's daughter from Indonesia is coming over to study and living at their place. Cant expect me to share a room with a girl.. especially when is someone i don't know. Goodness me! She really came at the wrong time. *tired* i'm homeless. staying with friends for the time being till i find a place. i feel bad. Seriously..

Be glad that u have a shelter above u. u will never know what's its like seeking for a shelter.

And gloria, if that's what u want, you've succeeded. i really wonder. i rather you not send me the birthday greeting if you didn't really mean it. If you really do, so what is it now? *sigh*

Thanks frens, who leave a msg on the board. i love u guys! I'll do my best for the performance, though there's a high chance that i might just screwed it up. :P

I dunno when's the next time i'll blog, probably when i settle down in a new place. Will update more then.

Winamp playing : Kermit the frog - rainbow connection

No comments: