Sunday, February 15, 2004

Finally the open house has ended. quite relieved, because for the past weeks been busy with pre-open house, then rehearsals, then on the actual day itself.. etc...

anyway i had my haircut today. and guess what? i've 4 pairs of hands cutting, tat makes 8 hands. yes 4 girls cutting my hair. hahaaaaa. well cos my hair was pretty in a mess cos its kinda long already and i decided to cut in real short - botak for re-growth of my hair. so i leave my hair in the hands of 4 of them. but after the hair cut...... i realise it was really botak..haaa but ultimately the girls really enjoy themselves man!!! just how they play with my hair, cutting all kinds of layer....and all those toot fringes.. ewkk....haaaaa.. but i must say at least they din do such a ugly cut.. haaaa

yawns i'm tired. gona go take a nap

No comments: