Saturday, February 07, 2004

I just ended my long hours of work since last night. so glad that i'm finally able to relax for a day tomorrow even though i've tuition in the morning. tuition is nothing more exhausting than working like a dog over there.

I finally realised how much i've relied on my hp to contact and connect myself to my frens.. even though i'm not a 24/7 having my phone on or having my fingers continously pressing the keypads or even talking on the phone. I'm neither... its the feeling of driftness. The battery / sound / memory are having some problems as well which makes me so sick of even carrying my phone out which i did this week. I went back to public phone and wasn't feeling at all that comfortable because i can imagine the amount of germs i'm taking in... so pple before i get a new phone, i won't be sms-ing or call much.

gotta do lots of catching up with frens tomorrow, been missing out loads of fun already... Tomorrow's a off day tomorrow's a off day tomorrow's a off day, because its SUNDAY!!!!

"Fear angst, disappointment, and reality - ecstasy is king of everything and pleasure is poetry. You have to run around with your mask all day and it's only onto you're alone in your own shroud of darkness when you can break down and let it all out. Culture and society dictates that big boys and girls don't cry."

mirror in the sky, what is love?
can the child within my heart rise above?
can i sail through the changing ocean tide?
can i handle the seasons of my life

No comments: