Friday, February 20, 2004

It feels awesome not working this whole week. Being able to return home and dine in with raine's family for dinner simply brightens up my entire day. After which watching drama serials or movies together, making sandwiches for tomorrow's breakfast... i've that locked in my mind. Yes i'm kinda homely at times, i like family-bondings and stuffs like tat, makes me feel there's truly someone that i can run to after a awful day outside..

I'm left with 2 more days to rest, meet up friends and complete my load of assignments. I'm currently working on a external project for my dad. Assisting me is Nat who's waiting for As results. So i've been meeting her quite often after school this week at my dad's office for some discussion. The impression she gave me on the first day was that she was rather slack kind. True enough i was quite right, i mean she's always doing the wrong ting at the wrong time...but but she's indeed different. Alright, she's really good in Chinese, which often makes me wonder if she took chinese lit..and her expressions and the way she talks about love, life and such... were words tat kept running in my head.

No comments: