Tuesday, February 03, 2004

I must have been a fool just now. Went to work when i'm off this evening. I hope i haven't get too use to the schedule like last week.

Today's lesson wasn't really a smooth one. First of all, the diskette i was holding to was corrupted, then who knows what happen, the lab suddenly went black out. When the lights are back, the pc i was using hang. I was asked to teach physics for a period of time; but it's a lil impossible since i'm having school still. It's nt really confirm anyway.

Went lunch with a relief teacher ( da vj gal) cos i forgotten i've promise her for lunch last week, so it's a make-up lunch. She teaches the lower sec cme, science. totally stunned when i walk past her class today. it was so quiet and everyone was so attentive. unlike mine? ermm... actually i've only 1 problematic class. that's enough... nevertheless, still quite enjoyable.

Saturday - Dance practice / Dance performance / work - Was indeed a different kind of performance, i would say my first time. I never perform to such a crowd before. No, i don't mean a big crowd, but rather the age group of crowd. That is 30 and above.... Many VIPs as well...

Sunday - Met up with Daven and he fill me in with his life as a fresh commando. Sounds to me pretty exciting........ i wish i could get into commandos like him in a year to come....

I just reviewed my guestbook, and the very top one from one of my close buddy last time who has went M.I.A and lost contact since he went NS. I don't know how he came to my blog, but i kept thinking my eyes were fooling me again for the second time. I think from the start I?ve wanted to live a life like him. From the day we got closer as friends, he knew my life was a stormy one. I'm taken aback by what he mention. I never knew i gave him such an impression, cos after we got closer its also when he went army and we drifted. That's funny i know..

YC, Email me if you happen to still come by.

i'm touched. loss for words.

No comments: