Wednesday, July 16, 2003

Dance to the hospital?


Yesterday night went to cousin's place. The parents went to KL for wedding dinner. So its like i've to look after them for that night. When i reach there i was totally tired cos of my school club crawl. Then, i was lying on the sofa almost in dreamland.. my younger cousin, bryan, was like shaking me frantically shouting , " Kor kor ! amanda is dancing!! she can't stop dancing on the floor", followed by a laughter. I didn't really bother about it, cos i was really tired. But about 5minutes later, i was disturbed by bryan's shouts again. I got up and walk towards his room. And i was SHOCKED to see his sister , amanda shivering on the floor. Her lips were pale. I figured it was Fits. But unfortunately, i've never experience fits and in fact never see one before. I was really loss to what to do. I tried to seek help from the neighbours, but none responded. I resort to calling the ambulance. Afterwhich went to the hospital, on the way, she was fine. However, when we reach the hospital, she was attacked by it again. the doctor says it was due to dehydration and fever. I never knew dehydration would cause fits. But nevertheless, bryan's was in much confusion, wondering how his sister will land up in hospital when she's dancing?

The parent's should be back today, meanwhile i've to head to the hospital now to see how's her condition.

Winamp playing : Avril Lavigne - Complicated

No comments: