Tuesday, July 01, 2003

My weekends


Saturday
had a mini gathering with my friends. In the noon, went to dav's house to look for his sis, tammy, cos long time didn't see her already.
still as cute as ever.. :) was talking and playing with her till i almost late to meet the rest of my friends to go marina. Went marina to fly kite!
jacelyn was the one who organise this outing, response was not bad, abt 16 of us turn up. tat shows how much "mei li" she has! at least.. haha.
We went there with 3 kites and return with 1 kite. so pathetic. i used to fly kite when i was young with my siblings, it seems much more easier than
now.. anyways after tat we went for steamboat. yumm! afterwhich, james, robin and i went over to daven's place to stay over. We played ps the
whole night, and to realise dav's got an exam to study for!

Sunday
Left dav's house at 8+am, went to andrew's house for a meeting, went swimming with vincent in the afternoon. Afterwhich, suddenly received a call from
my elaine's mum. Elaine's my ex-gf. ya, the mum invited me to go over for dinner. I actually met the mum at the supermarket one or two weeks ago, that's how she got my contact no again. Elaine's now in Australia, don't think she had any idea i went over to her place after 2-3 years? I didn't wanted to go
but yet part of me didn't wanna reject again. Hence, i went. Her dad had gone for a business trip, so it was just a simple dinner with her mum and sister. Less pressure. The place didn't changed much, except for the new fish tank, least that's what i remember of that place.. As usual, her mum said i've changed. 2-3 years isn't that long but pple change due to the environment they're in. Dinner was good and i stupidly promised for more dinners in the future. After dinner, the mum drove us to haagen-daz for ice-cream at the esplanade. It was a simple evening that we spend together, not much was spoken, but we all knew what's on each other's mind.

Winamp playing : Lonestar - i'm already there

No comments: