Friday, July 04, 2003

End of work, back to school ?


My last day of work ended yesterday. Kinda sad though... :( school's gonna start. Cca orientations, and so on! oh ya, my timetable really turns me off! I've classes that ends at 9+pm! arghh i hate it!!! How am i going to find another part time job.. sighh

I'm at jean's house today, cos she's sick. Poor girl.. feeling so weak. Jacelyn is coming over later with Tim! I'm kinda feeling very bored here. What i did was to take her temperature once every two hours, cook some porridge for her. Apparently, i dun have to worry if it tastes good in any way. A sick person usually lost her sense of taste. haha... i spend the whole night awake till now with just 2 hours of slp. I just can't get myself to slp and my eyes practically opened wide! And all i stick to was my stack of notes... and i was so bored that i ended up helping her sweep and mop the floor. she stays alone for that matter..

I can't wait to get hold of this week 8days magazine! Sharon Au's on the coverpage! Grab a copy of it soon! :)

Winamp playing : Five for fighting - Superman

No comments: