Wednesday, July 23, 2003

malu-ing day


my mum's going to Indonesia for some business dealings tomorrow. i wonder if she's knows if my birthday is tomorrow. My uncle just called me. He thought today was my birthday, so he called to wish. Today someone fainted at the lecture. And it seems that everyone thought i was the one. Cos when i was going home, met my ex-classmates and they ask if i was ok cos they heard i've fainted. ??? Actually its this guy who fainted on me, i was walking towards the front of the lecture room and "thud", two guys on the ground. I dunno how i fell, i got trip over when his hand touches my shoe or something.. it was that fast that i din koe how it happen. and my 20 booklets of notes scattered on the ground. It was super malu-ing!! I pick myself up quickly din koe someone behind has fainted till there was a commotion. And i heard the girls giggles from the back! argh..goodness me!

I'm going to meet raine, li ping, ivy, ming shun and lionel for dinner later. Going chomp².... yummm! i'm so hungry now!

I'm going to skip the second half of the classes tomorrow. My class ends at 9+. really sucky timetable! And tomorrow suppose to be a celebration day for both me + josh. Josh's birthday happens to fall on the same day as me, and great we are celebrating it together for the FIRST time. It's gonna be really fun tomorrow!


reminds me national day is approaching!

I thought this was really well-written. The RJC case. Click here

Winamp playing : travis- flowers in the window

No comments: