Tuesday, September 09, 2003

Common test is here again.


Common tests this week, one of my obstacle to cross. Now that my semestral exams are about a month away, my As probably just 2 more months or lesser, and i'm already estranged with studying. I'm lacking the entire motivation and concentration, considering how difficult it is to start picking up my notes and start revising after a long day at work, in school etc. My concentration has been on my mum all these while, ever since she fell sick last week. She never fall sick that easily. I was pretty worried when i knew about her fainting at work today. She looks pretty alright when i saw her walking out of the gate this morning. The whole day at work left me thinking if she's alright, and felt the urge to rush home immediately. Now that i'm back, i felt so helpless to what i can. Perhaps i should just pick up my notes and start revising for the papers.. wake up wake up!!

Winamp playing : stephanie sun - the moment :):)

No comments: