Sunday, September 21, 2003

da raine's family


Am at raine's house studying, together with kevin and ting. Came over like 8am, cos raine called me to buy breakfast over. She rang me up at 7am. That was early, since we actually planned to meet at around 11am. So i bought mac breakfast over, and that's the first time i saw her parents. Kevin and ting hasn't arrived since it was still pretty early. Her mum was like so shocked to see me , and i was also probably reacting the same way. I didn't know anyone was at home since everytime i went over, i've only seen the brother. The mum was pretty corny, she was like.. 'ohh.. raine! how come you didn't tell me there's a guest around? i'm still in my pyjamas!' and the next min she ran upstairs. Nvm that, so i went to the toilet, when i came out from the toilet, raine's dad was about to go in. He was still kinda sleepy looking, and i think he got a shock too. He said ' raine! is he your fren? i thought how come boy has become like that' and he luffs. boy refers to raine's brother. Quite hilarious i thought..haha. So after breakfast, we went to booked tennis court and after which head to the study room. That was around 9am. After an hour plus, her mum knocked on the door and ask if we wanetd any drinks or snacks. That was when she came up to talk to me. Her mum asked about what sch i was in, etc.. then ask if i go to beach often cos of my tanned complexion, she even took a chair and sat beside me. It was only till raine begged her mum to go out , that she stopped. haha.. so @ around 11am , kevin and ting was here... study continues.. and @ around 1pm, her parents came in again and shouted ' lunch time, pens down' They drove us out for lunch buffet. On the way, her mum ask if i wanted to stay over ( raine had told her abt my situtation i guess ) . She said there's an extra room, all i've to do is to help her carry some stuffs to the store room, no rents or payments of expenses required. That's pretty nice of her. She wanted me to accompany raine to study , since her brother will be going abroad for 6 mths training and her parents only have time for her during weekends. But we'll see how.. i'll be staying tonight with the rest of my friends. Her parents are very friendly, warming.. right now they're preparing for dinner tonight. I'm so lucky! got good food the whole day.

-Saturday
Met daven for breakfast, then went for tuition. After which went to meet my aunt, cos she's got some meeting or wat, so i got to help look after my cousin. Aunt asked me to bring him to buy clothes? so brought him to takashimaya, there's giodano there? yapp... the giokids clothes are so nice! much more nicer than the adults range of shirts or pants. It so fun dressing him up and he look so hip-hop with this pull-over sweater and 3/4s.. The rest of my day was spend doing the project.

* i managed to squeeze into the top100! I'll do my best for the semi finals! :)

Winamp playing : Leigh Nash - Need To Be Next To You

No comments: