Friday, September 05, 2003

Mr fish Jelly FISH


Recalling the last entry about dav being the sickly cat! Ohhh now's my turn. NO work, NO sch, NO tuition, NO training. Having a headache that's been for days, and at times my vision can be really blurred. gotta study , hmm not now. kinda just pop the pill into my mouth. Looks like i'm not alone, mel's sick too. Just got her sms. Looks like the outbreak of SARSII is coming again... in anyways, there's already a new case at ttsh now rite? gosh.. prays that we'll be well soon... :)

As practical will be in 39 days time. J2s should have by now finished their prelims! That would mean i've got to get those papers from them soon, so i can practice on them. Self- studying can be difficult, especially i've been working against the clock for the whole of this year. Come Dec, would give me a break from all this. Other than physics, none of the subjects interest me in JC, maybe GP. That's all. It's damn boring... For the up-coming months, seems to be like blurr shades of grey, can hardly imagine how i'm gonna handle my time. The most i'll get a day is 2 hours of sleep and that makes way for all the things i've, like my tuition, work, trainings, etc. wow! nono...this's not gonna work.. i can hardly breate.. arh.. how?

Next week's gonna be a difficult week to go on. God bless me.

Winamp playing : Jay zhou - dong feng po

No comments: