Friday, September 05, 2003

Perfection


Extracted from Dav's blog

In darkness we strive to find perfection
In it's own perfection perfection is lost and it mutilated
To fit our minds and views of the world.
It's unfair to say it has one set meaning,
That every time I perfect you, I perfect you like they want you to be perfected.
I perfect you in my mind,
To hide all your flaws.
To bring them all out, as well, and coat you in a beautiful armor
One that I can't penetrate, but I love for all I'm worth.
I make your flaws seem beautiful
Because nothing in you could be ugly.

Very nicely written poem. I like the part where it says " I make your flaws seem beautiful" . I guess if everyone's able to treat each other that way, there'll be peace and harmony. How many times do we point at others, with a mouthful of dislikes that follows? Why do couples break ups? Why do friends part? Sometimes the reason is simply we just can't accept each other flaws and slowly the ugly side of you will show. Perfection, How many perfectionist have you met? I met none. I don't wish to become one neither do i wanna meet one. It's too stressful. Life's about making mistakes, experiencing it, and growing from it, definitely not about being perfect.

No comments: