Wednesday, September 03, 2003

Over the weekends


Just came back from work, will be going for 2 hours of tuition later. So glad to be home for this week. Yea just this week. It's a totally great feeling at home. It's been so long since i last step in, i'll treasure every moment of it. :) Dav was sick yesterday. Again. His fever was kinda running high, especially during the middle of the night. I wasn't able to sleep well, because i was afraid his temperature kept rising. At 2am, his temperature measures, 39.3. I thought this can't continue, call a cab and off we went to the 24 hour clinic. Glad he's fine now. Back to his normal crappy mood, which is good, brings me more laughter with his stupid crappy jokes.

On sunday, the nike run was quite fun, with a crowd of 5000 participants. The challenging and difficult part was running on the sand. I really dislike the feeling of running on the sand. But still managed to complete the run, although didn't emerged as one of the tops, but was rather satisfied with my performance. Immediately after that, Jeremy was telling me. Hey let's go take part in the benjamin sheares run! I was stoned. haa, because i heard the run is 21km or 42km right? That's like double of what i'm running now. It might be possible.. might, if i'm on a constant training everyday. But look at the time left. hmmm...

Yesterday afternoon went for tuition, and guess what? I've got a teacher's day present! hha.. that's for the first time! It's actually contained a hand-made card, with a key chain with my name on it. It's not a big or expensive kind of present, but i like it as much though. kinda suprising, especially when it comes from a boy. The card was nicely decorated with drawings and colors. I don't remember myself even giving anything on teacher's day to my teachers in school when i was in primary school. Being a defiant boy, teachers are always an irritant to me. But then my perception of it changes when i was in secondary school. The difference was in secondary school, the teachers are more understanding, they're more like a friend than a teacher. I believed, in everyone there's a mentor, an educator in any aspect, will there be a rare gem, that perhaps thought you more than what you can learn in school - Life. I find myself very fortunate to have come across two mentors, who greatly inspired me with words of wisdom and their strong passion in teaching. I'm just praying that my tuition later will be a smooth flowing one with the defiant girl. i'm all prepared with my shear from flying textbooks. haha.. and all ready from the countless questions she trying to challenge on me! finally work out my teaching strategy! I'm gonna tell myself i'll stay more than 3 mths! to least break the record.

Mum's returning home this late evening! I'm so happy! Will be going to the supermarket with Dav later in the evening, to get some food. I'm gonna prepared today's dinner. can't imagine what's like living with my mum again, even for a night. I'm so excited ! At least, I've something to look foward to...:)
Gonna prepared my books and off for tuition...

Winamp playing : Southern sons - you were there

No comments: