Wednesday, September 17, 2003

wazz up


Been totally busy last weekend.

-Saturday

Had a speech seminar cum competition. Feeling totally excited if i've any chance to squeeze in to the top for the next round. Results gonna be out. In the afternoon, went to Sentosa for volleyball challenge. Was playing volleyball with dav, jeremy, james, nick, weiming and the gals. was really fun, after so long since i've a good game. What adds to that excitement was the game with Ix.S. That's like quite happening! He's well built, tanned, totally cool with his sunglasses, the girls' melting there.. haha..

-Sunday

Had training, totally tired, considering that i've had volleyball the previous day. freak out. coach was in a bad mood, no long breaks, no chances off extra laps, no escape from physical. Receive a call from my friend, to help him out at his wedding in the evening. There was two parts to it, one i've to sing as well as play the piano. Obviously that has got to be those love songs , wat else? Ok i was allowed to choose, Dan hill- sometimes when we touch, seems the more familiar of all.. Second part , was quite easy for me, just to play the piano while everyone's waiting for the dinner to start. Was in a pretty nervous state initially cos i can't imagine myself singing, especially i've to force myself to be enthusiastic about it when i'm all so shag. So before the event, i try practising the lines, msg vivian as well. She said smt like 'maybe u can think of it as you singing the song to someone special' probably that would calm yourself down. Alright it did help abit.. was glad that simply lasted for a few minutes. I'm sure the pple there were more glad. Dad's back. Time for me to go.

studying hours : 0800pm - 530am

-Monday

Crazily waste of my 3 hours, just to be doing some sort of hair model. yes HAIR. they're so disorganised, when i was there i've to wait like 30 minutes for them to arrange their stuffs, then i've to sit there for another 45 mins or more, just for them to discuss how things are gonna be done. The end results, nothing fascinating, no stylish hairstyle, overall poor performance i would rate. Lucky for me, they didn't really cut my hair, it's still a little long now, will be going for a proper haircut! Oh and heard Jean Yip at novena's having trainees to cut at $4. Shall just try, since money's kinda tight now. worse come to worse, i'll just be bore. Dad called to scold me for not helping my mum at work since she was sick. Start of prelims for many of my friends. Good luck guys.

studying hours : 1am-6.30am

-Tuesday

Had project meetings during lunch. Everything was pretty organised as i've expected. Project's on biometrics.

Got woke up by calls at 3+am, only to realised i've missed 30+calls. Look, how tired i was. Results from 2 days of sleepless nights. Managed to get some sleep after work. Was pretty cold sitting at the void deck, but it doesnt really affect me since i was already in dreamland. Raine called to ask me physics? She's having the paper on Wednesday. Paper 3 that is.. tried answering her questions, so obvious that she ask the wrong person. Yea, physics may be one of my strengths but you're asking someone who hasn't exactly study physics for the As.

studying hours : 4+am - 630am

Am in school now, doing my project on biometrics. Glad that i didn't go to work today, heard from my colleague that snobbish senior of mine's there. i'm gonna stay in school till say 10pm? Tomorrow more project guidelines will be out. There goes my time for revision. Getting headaches from facing the computer. Friends went for dinner break, i'm gonna take mine soon. wanted to go mel's house but am stuck in the lab now. maybe i should just do my lab report first. They'll probably take a long time eating.

Raine just sms-ed me about her physics paper today. That's what she said. " I'm praying for a passing grade or maybe just not the last in class. HELP. :( " Look at how stress everyone is. Exam's probably the enemy of every students.

gonna meet my dad after project later. can't view my blog in sch now, no idea why. will reply to any msg when i can..

No comments: