Sunday, January 11, 2004

Morning run @ 530am with Vincent from Pierce Reservoir right up to King Albert's Park Mac Donalds. Now taking an hour break before heading for my interview and dinner with BOF.

I just clicked on my guestbook, which somehows turn into a testimonial log? Serious addicts of friendster. lol. Reading the comments and for some i didn't realise my impact on them. I'm on one hand feeling touched and on the other feeling i need to build stronger bonds for some. But anyways feel free to write any comments abt me, my blog, anything at the guestbook. Throw in the bad things as well, i would like that. :]

Anyone knows how to interpret dreams? i've been dreaming about lots of things so true, and they happen exactly the following day or the day after. It's quite scary because i feel as if i'm still in my dreams and it's kinda uncomfortable.

Yesterday met Elaine and Pam for lunch and bowling. It was quite alright with crazee Pam around, you just feel like using her as the ball! haa... Well, Elaine and I did talk abit but i still feel very uneasy.. we'll see..
I fear changes now, be it in school, or the people around me. There's so many thing i've gotta adapt and accept all over again. The very thought, I fear, may be painful. Right now, i've been blogging for exactly a year and when i read back at some of the entries, i realise how my life's been like a rollercoaster ride and i just can't imagine what is it like this year round. A single blog entry can't sum up all the emotions inside of me. I'll have more to go through this year, i'm sure. Even now, just that i'm trying to be myself, to take things on the brighter side, to be strong. Yet trying can be very tiring, and it can be very painful.

But if you were to ask me what's the biggest change in me after a year or two? i would say i'm still the same but i've grown to be stronger.

Dark clouds forming. i better go change. wish me luck!

No comments: