Sunday, January 25, 2004

I miss visitings this year, because i went jakarta on thrus-friday for a biz trip with my dad. Even though i had reunion dinner on wednesday but i guess i miss out much fun with my cousins. This year, i didn't have to face awkward moments with my sister since she wasn't even there. Maybe she didn't want to see me or maybe she was at her bf's place. This is the 3rd year she didn't come for reunion dinner, but maybe she did visit grandma on other days. My brother wasn't back either and this marks the 2nd year that he miss the reunion dinner. he was in camp last year and is in states this year. It feels weird when everyone ask about your siblings; how are they? why they ain't here? when you are as clueless as them. I just escaped by saying "well, cropped up with something i guess" doesn't make much sense to the adults since its new year.. and it feel totally weird when you are the only one there representing your family for reunion dinners. Yes, my parents went to the other side ( my mum's side ) for dinner.

When i return from indonesia, i went into intensive dance practice with the rest. I also went for practice for the coming singing performance for some awards thing in school. I spend the entire saturday evening making cheese cake with grandma that is after i return from sentosa. I went there alone to relax and i brought raine's dog along for company. ;) No one's home for visitng yesterday and my parents are away as well.. so i'm to make plans for myself before work begins pretty soon.

Just came back from Jeremy's house for some cny gathering. We successfully messed up his room which he spends 3 days cleaning it. Oh jeremy try harder.. :P

I felt a lil out of breath yesterday night that i think my face turn totally white. maybe it was because of tat nightmare.


i pray not for a lighter load, but a stronger back to carry a heavier load.

No comments: