Tuesday, January 13, 2004

Once again, let me make this clear. I didn't turn my guestbook into a testimonials. Its just that it started off with a person writing a testimonial and the rest follow. I'm not trying to promote myself through it, like i said it was meant to be a guestbook. But i can't prevent anyone from typing what they want to right? Like i mention, i welcome just any feedbacks about my layout..abt me.. the negative pts as well.. yap.. ;)

My first day teaching in school. The staffs are pretty ok, though i think some are kinda weird? There were two A levels student on relief teaching as well. I talk to one today over recess, she's from VJ. Girls are superb noisy;can't stop talking. geeeez.... so far so good...Back to school tmr..

I've a stack of documents to read through today, and i need to do up a report by tonight.

No comments: