Tuesday, January 06, 2004

Second day of school, am loving the feeling of schooling. no work, no training, no commitments after school. Though my classes does ends pretty late this time round. This wouldn't be for long... my schedule'll probably be changing pretty soon once my job starts filling in. Yes, i'm at the moment jobless, so anyone? ;)
But still living fine, with my income that's coming from my previous month work.

Some updates, raine's brother's back so i've shifted out of his room. My choice was to shift out and probably find some accomodation elsewhere but the parents insisted that i stay for the very good reasons they came up with and i seriously mean good reasons that they make me fly. They really make me feel stress-free. Some days when i came back feeling rather exhausted and in low-spirits; they'll talk to me. Perhaps they are aware of my situation and has grew to understand me better. I really appreciate that and i'm really very touched by their actions, their concern. i barely knew raine for a year, i barely knew her parents for few mths? I would tell myself that i'm so lucky to have them around.

The weekend was a good one. I spend my saturday morning over breakfast with my Dad after passing him the documents. After which, went to meet a client of his at hyatt hotel for coffee and some discussion. His client was from indonesia. very business-minded and easily knew his a very professional biz man. and oh i read in e papers that dealing biz in china with pple is not as easy as we thought it was for singaporeans. China is known to us as the potential trading place in the years to come; and yesterday's paper commented that China people dislike to work with Singaporeans because they aren't risk-takers. but then i think they got to understand the culture here as well. Afterall, every country has their own way of doing things? Basically the whole day, went from one place to another to meet clients till night falls. Watch mona lisa on sunday, pretty good show. Like the art of the show, very classic feeling...;) 5 stars!

No comments: