Sunday, January 18, 2004

Scars are souvenirs you never lose,
The past is never far.
Did you lose yourself somewhere out there?
Did you get to be a star?
Don't it make you sad to know that life,
Is more than who we are.

Pam, thanks for being so frank. You might have felt the change in me; that's because i've grew to be stronger. Till now, i still don't see the problem with me being this way and you being unhappy about? I seriously have nothing to hide to all of you. If you are trying to say i'm avoiding her, then you are so wrong. I wouldn't have went out with you guys if i wanna avoid her. I wouldn't even have gone to her house for dinner if i wanna avoid her? Sometimes there are certain things that you've gotta take it slowly, rushing over it would cause frictions and misunderstandings. I know just what i'm doing. however, i'm really glad that we've clear up the miscommunications.

No comments: