Monday, February 03, 2003

back


Back from work, no work tomorrow! Cool! This weekend been working and i managed to compose a new piece of instrumental with my guitar. My so called "first" piece after so long, i mean after so long of learning to play the guitar! Elaine is back from Australia, but she didn't call me, look for me. Hmm i'm not sad, neither did i miss her. Or did i really miss her? I dunno. but i did feel kinda weird... i thought we could still be gooooood friends... well...

Tomorrow'll be a busy day both in school and at home even though i'm not working. I'll be practising dancing during breaks and after school. I'll go home after that and start baking brownies with Mr Lee.. i've been baking more stuffs since i stayed here.. but i like...

I can't get the archives out, so there would most probably be no archives, i dun really mind though..

You are beautiful no matter what they say
Words can bring you down, No, no
Cause you are beautiful in every single way
Yes words can bring you down. Oh, no
So don't you bring me down today


Winamp playing : Beautiful - Christina Aguilera

No comments: