Monday, February 24, 2003

When my mouth doesn't feel like exercising


Came back home about 15 minutes ago, got no work today! That's really great!! I dunno why, maybe too much work, too much of running about had really debilitate me. didn't really talk much in class today, perhaps back to the typical me? I didn't answer any calls today either, right now i've 45 missed calls, and i could guess it was from who, but i just didn't wanna exercise my mouth at all.. at least not then.. A penny of thoughts about my life, thoughts about the past, and as i look at the picture below, i think about how i use to go to the beach when i'm young, the fun i had with my siblings, it all seems so distant to me now. And the picture also reminds me of a mail or a story i read, take some time to read this :

"I was sitting on a beach one summer day, watching two children, a boy and a girl, playing in the sand. They were hard at work building an elaborate sandcastle by the water's edge, with gates and towers and moats and internal passages. Just when they had nearly finished their project, a big wave came along and knocked it down, reducing it to a heap of wet sand. I expected the children to burst into tears, devastated by what had happened to all their hard work. But they surprised me. Instead, they ran up the shore away from the water, laughing and holding hands, and sat down to build another castle. I realized that they had taught me an important lesson. All the things in our lives, all the complicated structures we spent so much time and energy creating, are built on sand. Only our relationships to other people endure. Sooner or later, the wave will come along and knock down what we have worked so hard to build up. When that happens, only the person who has somebody's hand to hold will be able to laugh."




Today's the very first time after val's day that i kinda join the Lees for dinner again. I think i'm gonna wait another hour before i am going to have my dinner, haha, they are both "cooking" and fooling around with the food i guess. With Mr lee around, you can hardly get anything done fast. haha, the always crappy guy! He's already... ok, i shall not reveal his age.. but you know a married guy, with a stable career.. He's still like a kid to me.. hehe.. my stomach's growling..

yesterday was really fun at Jiaxing's birthday! the very last birthday baby this month! ( ok, the month is coming to an end). I was so called the "cook of the day", there were like spaggetti, chilli crab, cockles, butter prawns. eh ok shan't talk too much about food, i'm so hungry now. so after dinner, we played twister, which was a common thing we play at every party. Right after that , which is the most dirty and disgusting thing you can play. Somehow Nicholas, Raymond, Cheryl and friends did some "wheel of food" game? ok, so everyone will have to answer a question about Jiaxing, so if you get it wrongly, you will have to spin the wheel and you'll get your "gift" haha, does it sounds like the bridegroom going to enter the bride's house? haha..But if we got it right, then she has to spin the wheel. Sounds lame, spastic, but for me i really enjoy the moment! haha. Questions like, "what's her primary school?", "what's her shoe size?" , " what's her first time she kiss a boy?" There were like a total of 20+ questions. And i was totally shocked that she got her first kiss when she was in kindergarden, and it was a total of 5 in a day! ahha. I must say there was so much that i don't know about her, when i thought i knew quite abit. I get to spin the wheel like 3 times? The first one was Chilli sauce on my hair, ew! The second one was much easier, i just have to sing a song to her! ahha, simple enough, i sang her a care bear song! The third one was simply use my mouth to get 5 chocolates out from a bowl of flour within a certain time, and yup eat it as well! Of cos i didn't have a "long enough tongue" to grab it in a min? So i had a bucket of cold ice water + the bowl of flour pour on to me. Can you imagine? Flour+water+chili sauce? Ew! but lucky jiaxing got most of it, this game was to sabo her actually, ahha we just play along.

Gonna go eat my dinner, i hope i can get my mind off some stuffs.. would not really talk much about it here, it's kinda personal.


There were days when the sun was so cruel
That all the tears turned to dust and
I just knew my eyes were drying up forever


Winamp playing : "Celine Dion - All coming back to me now"

No comments: