Friday, February 07, 2003

run,run, and run


i ran about 12 rounds today. phew i think my stamina is getting kinda bad. damn it! really need to train up more. i'm going to meet Fabian to go to Thomas house later on. Seems that alot of activites are line up, in fact his parents decided to have a barbeque, instead of having some catering food. So i guess i'll be in for gooood food tonight! whoooo~~ my stomach's growling...

I'm probably going to get some tops after work tomorrow. Shall ask mel to go with me! or maybe sunday, cos tomorrow got training i just remembered...

Just look at some arts magazines, got some inspiration for doing my t-shirt for dance. so gotta go do it now before i go munchy away at Tom's house.. :) Seems that alot of you like brownies huh? Maybe i should just quit school and start concentrating on making them and maybe i'll grow rich! ahha...

Really cool site! Nice photos..whao...Check this out!

I'm in love with this song~~~~

Look, if you had one shot, or one opportunity
To seize everything you ever wanted-One moment
Would you capture it or just let it slip?


Winamp playing : Eminem - Losing Youself


No comments: