Friday, February 21, 2003

Open house


Today's my school open house. Was really crowded, in fact over-crowded at certain places. I think there's some problems in the way they organise their tours, so many groups were stuck at the SIT, SEG whereas the other schools were rather vacant at a certain point of time. However i myself did enjoy it though. Hehe, there were many booths selling food, like US pizza, seoul garden?. Goodies bag was packed with Lime magazine, booklets of courses, Macdonald's coupon, Qoo drink, Nivea or some facial products, pen and stuff.. i guess i like the paper bag that they give! It's in such good quality! hoho! Those who had yet to come, why not drop by at the Open house, one more day! Join in the fun!

Yeah, i'll be busy this few days again, don't think will have the time to blog judging from my moutainous pile of work and more to come. Jiaxing's birthday's on Sunday. So i really really need to finish lots of stuffs before i go for her party.

Just read about the subway tradegy in South Korea (DAEGU) , i felt a jolt of pain for the victims family members. It's really heart-breaking. It's something that shouldn't at all happened. If there's a earthquake, it's nature cause. If there's a bomb, it could be some country who plant it due to certain reasons. But this? it's due to a man who decided to kill himself but don't wanna die alone, thus he chose a crowded place and just when he light the fire, he decided he doesn't wanna die and he fled away, leaving the others to die. Mad you would think? Ya, he's suffering from a mental illness, due to a stroke a year back when he lost his job. well what happen had already happened, i just hope that they find the remaining 300 bodies soon.

So many tradegies had happened one after the other, what's the world coming to? Deaths , dead bodies and so on.. the future is so uncertain. I began to fear for what lies ahead of me...


Would you know my name if I saw you in heaven?
Would it be the same if I saw you in heaven?
I must be strong and carry on,
Cause I know I don't belong here in heaven.

Would you hold my hand if I saw you in heaven?
Would you help me stand if I saw you in heaven?
I'll find my way through night and day,
Cause I know I just can't stay here in heaven.

Time can bring you down, time can bend your knees.
Time can break your heart, have you begging please, begging please.

Beyond the door there's peace I'm sure,
And I know there'll be no more tears in heaven



"Like soap for the body; Tears are for the soul"



Winamp playing : Eric Clapton - Tears in heaven

No comments: