Sunday, February 09, 2003

wo bu nan guo


Over the weekends, besides work, i had a great time at Thomas house. His parents was quite generous, giving each of us $12 (*there were 18 of us or more). This was one of the quite good gatherings that we had, beside the last one during Christmas. I indeed enjoyed it, and had much fun too! In fact, i hardly remembered the last time i laughed like that and i talk so much that my mouth wasn't happy it had to stop! we took quite alot of pics, alot of candid shots too! Thomas's room was indeed filled with posters of Avril Lavigne! whao, very nicee!!! And he had this really cool cupboard filled with cars models. I had one too back at home.. but was a mixture of cars, bikes,aircrafts..

My friends had recommended me some students varying from Pri6-Sec4 to give tuition on maths, english and science (physics). I'm hesitating because though it's quite a good income job, but the risk involved would be big! I just think i'm not up to it, basically no confidence! gotta think about it!

I'm going for a run later. Meanwhile got carried away listening to SunYanZi - "wo bu nan guo" I wasn't a great fan of her, in fact i was never really a GREAT fan of any singers, but i appreciate their music. I guess she's one of the best local female singer, she has a unique voice, indeed charismatic. There's this new female singer "Ruien"? the one who appear in a local drama series as chen han wei's gf, jay's mtv. If you were to compare her to stephanie, i think stephanie is much more better. Ruien gives me an impression that she's just another female singer, there's nothing really distinct in ther that outshines the others, unlike stephanie.

Time to finish up some work.. i wonders, "is pride more important or friends?, i can't help but wonder.."


" wo zhen de dong, ni bu shi xi xin yan jiu, shi wo mei you....
....... wo bu nan guo, zhe bu suan shen mo, shi wei shen mo yan lei hui liu, wo ye bu dong"


for the sixth time , my Winamp plays : "sun yan zi -" wo bu nan guo"

No comments: