Sunday, February 16, 2003

Mac Sundaey


what a cold, rainy day. i had morning breakfast at mac, my uncle bought mac again for me for lunch, i never ate mac twice in a day before. oh well, i hate fastfood for that matter.. my workload is growing incessantly, deadlines drawing near, books piling up, gonna reach the ceiling if i don't get started. ok i'm exaggerating, but.. it's really growing each day, faster than my plant, just imagine...:(

work was fun today, at least time pass faster with laughters and so on, had training today again, unavoidably, it did tired my body down.

met my pri school friend who happen to be there, someone whom i play pranks with on my teacher years back. we would go into the teacher's toilet, after our maths teacher went in, and we splash water into his cubicle and ran out. yap, in case you don't know, i'm one of those most mischevious boy in school back then..
got my present for jiaxing, together with Vincent! so happy, is like finally! hope she will like it! shall not reveal what it is now, in case she pops by my site..

hey peeps! Drop by at my school open house! :) This Thrusday - Saturday!

Winamp playing : Air supply - can't fight this feeling anymore

No comments: