Friday, April 18, 2003

Good Friday ?


  • Running at mac ritchie at 6am+
  • Made pasta for lunch with my cousins
  • Finished reading my book
  • Went tuition in afternoon
  • Work in the late afternoon

    Feeling much better compared to the last few days, was having a rather bad headache and i really feel like burying my head somewhere.. haha.. anyway I don't have to work this weekend! I'm so happpppppy!!! :D Tomorrow i'm going to do research with Daven at Orchard Lib, still remember the very last time we went there, we both got a crush on this girl. Actually we seen her for a few times, he cheekily went up to her and utter some what i call "rubbish-lame" conversation. After which we learned that her name is Liting. Being the rather hmm shy one, it's just so not me to do that. But sometimes i just hoped i can do away with that. Maybe it's just the past experience that i had... anyway a crush is always a crush..

    Tuition today :
    me : so how is it back to school now?
    boy : not good lah, the teachers are talking about sars everyday..alot of things cancelled, school seem so meaningless now
    boy : everyday before class, everyone must wash hands in the toilet.. and instead of washing hands, i feel like i just taken a bath out of the toilet
    everyone is splashing waters at each other... school is TOTAL SIANESS..
    me : hmm so you must be rather free now isn't it? so means more homework huh? haa
    boy : *gives me that pitiful look * play bball with me lehhh
    boy : my parents don't allow me go out with my friends, maybe with you cannn... plss
    me : we talk about that later, finished up your work first lah..
    [10 minutes later, his mum walked in with some snacks and drinks ]
    boy : Mumm... can go down play bball with teacher? (pulling me close to him)
    me : *thinking in my heart* teacher? i really dislike being called a teacher, sound so old* i just grin at the mother
    Mum : you better finished up your first and revising for your tests first.. grins at me
    boy : no problem! *giving me the "you-ve-got-no-choice" look..
    boy : i really cant understand what the broom stick is teaching in school! what "-" what "+" = "-"...
    me : broom stick? that's how mean of you.. hah
    boy : really... she's got patricia mok look alike body! wait a min, i mean the one in the comedy night when she was hunching and acting as one of the workers in tour
    agency..
    me : hahah i seriously have no idea about it... ok now.. let's start lesson proper..

    So in the end , i ended up playing bball for an hour +. Luckily i wasn't late for work, actually he's quite short but rather adorable hah.. but his sister is like quite fierce and cries when she's frustrated. In fact last week, while working on a maths problem, the sister got so frustrated and cried. I was simply loss for words...my god, i was thinking! damn it..hhah wat should i do now.. i gave her a tissue, that was like a very very very WRONG MOVE.. she pushed my hand away very hard and shouted the F word, walked out the room, went into her room and slammed the door. Can you imagine how shocked i was? The mum talked to me, she said i've to be extra patient with her? I'm already am, and i don't see what's more i can do.. It's really difficult to teach if she's not responding throughout the whole lesson, i've tried using different methods, from telling a story to playing games, etc.. luckily today's one was ok, she managed to complete everything without a tear.. *lucky me*

    My parents, uncle and aunties will be coming back tomorrow morning. My cousins will all be going home tomorrow except for one. Cos her parents isn't coming back yet and her house under renovation. She's like 4 years old only, no need to wake up so early for school...good for me.. Exams, deadlines, assignments are just words bubbling up in my mind. Everyone's like telling me "wow you damn free loh still can go for lunch with your frens, dont need to do ur lab huh" whatever i do , there's always someone who will keep reminding me about my unfinished-piling high up like some tower-like pyramid thing.. It's not as though i'm that free just because i'm having lunch? Everyday is always a long day for me, i leave home at 7 the lastest come home at around 11+ or even later. I'll turn in like 4am or sometimes even not, depends if i've finished my work, etc.. I feel so much so like a crazy workaholic with no life sometimes, but its something that i've to do. Sometimes when i feel so stress up, and people around me just aint understanding enough, sometimes they think so much about themselves that they don't even give a damn about you. But whatever it is, i've always chose to keep my feelings to myself than to make things worse.

    Gonna give mel a call.. hope she's free..just miss talking to her... been so long since i saw or chatted with her

    When I saw the break of day
    I wished that I could fly away


    Winamp playing : Nora Jones - Don't know why
  • No comments: