Monday, April 14, 2003

One ring to a start of a good week


I was home the whole day yesterday, too tired to go out and i pretty much like the feeling of lying on my bed, reading my books, playing my guitar and cooking for my cousins. Was playing neopets with my cousins..some of the games are really nice! You get to invest your points on stocks, set up a shop etc.. something interesting.. :)
I got this lord of the rings ring from Jeanette yesterday. yeah i'm one of big fans of lord of the rings.. i've the posters, the cards, the calendars, the bookmarks..:D was quite surprise when she gave it to me, cos actually she pop by my house to get some books from me and she said she got it some time back but wasn't free to pass it to me. i was like.. omg! isnt that lord of the rings? haha...

During the evening, i went to feed my fishes, water my plants. I've not been feeding them instead leaving the job to the maid that is temporary around now. I was thinking to go get more fishes, it seems that the fishes are really lonely swimming there..hah.. i need some more to spice up their lifes! hahaa.. Went on to watch the NKF show, make two calls and the short clip on the patients really touched my hearts. The part when Sharon Au actually went into a small, old air condition and jack neo lying on the glass and so on, really make me feel ouch.. of cos not forgetting those who sang their hearts out... The total number of calls really stunned me, as i remembered this is the only year that it really reach that much in just one event. I'll be looking forward to the local stars performing their stunts and so on... all they way!!~~

Next week's my common test week again and this week i'll probably be preparing for it as well as my second presentation for my communication project too. That means i've to meet up with my team mate. I'm feel quite a distant still with her, because she's too quiet? hmm.. and i, myself is already one quiet one.. so most of the time we just lapse into silence when we meet. Thus, we now communicate more through the net... perhaps things will get better this time round? Oh i was in the train on friday, when i saw the girl with her friends. Yah.. i still dunno her name. but anyway both of us were travelling from yck to city hall, we did chat up a little though i feel quite uneasy with her friends looking at me from head to toe. Somehow i feel like an alien or some weirdos.. maybe in a way, because i was carrying alot of things that day, i've a big sling bag for my training stuffs, a big bag that i carry on my shoulder that contains my tennis rackets, and my guitar. I was wearing a white shirt with my cream colour berms and yahh i was wearing my shades. I guess all add up to looking really weird.. haha...well the train was pretty fast so i wasn't having a hard time out there...


One Ring to Rule Them All.
One Ring to Find Them,
One Ring to Bring Them All
And in the Darkness Bind Them!



mine's the silver version of this...:D

Winamp playing : Ronan keating - when you say nothing at all

No comments: