Tuesday, April 08, 2003

No more lectures


My school has officially suspended all lectures and all lectures will be conducted during tutorials. I think i like that.. that would means earlier dismissal. I'm currently now working on my speech project. Will be kinda busy this week to blog.

My second tuition lesson will start tomorrow.. anyway the first one was still not bad..hah.. i guessed i didn't failed. well, i'm teaching one in primary 6 and one in sec1. Hence, i think the syllabus is about the same.. I'm teaching maths and science for both. The mom requested me to help the elder one in literature.. hmm.. i think i need to do some proper lesson plan and what to cover by every lesson.

Well i went wakeboarding on Sunday! wow! was really funnnnn!!!!!! I went kallang. My friend lend me one of his wakeboards and it was the short and wide one? It was quite a hazzard to equipped yourself with the bindings, the fins.. The setup was pretty fast. He thought me the basics all over again.. but i got it rather fast. ( heh.. the 2nd time now) Like every other surf sports, or even skating, you got names for stuns..The first stun i learn i guess is the simple one , is called "surfing the wake". It's quite tedious in the beginning because when you change direction you've got to so called "break" in other words is your heels must go down into the water. Well my board did slip a couple of times. I tried two other stuns which is surface 360 and powerslide. All this was like a piece of cake to my fren, and well till now i cant master powerslide. I gave up. haha... but i'll try again next time. I thought it was damn cool ! To me is about how you control your board, balancing and how much weight you put on your toes. This will determine huge spray of water... arghh right now i feel like doing it again! :D

oh shit... i'm running late... schoool here i come...!!!!!!

Winamp playing : Dan Hill - Sometimes when we touch

No comments: