Tuesday, April 01, 2003

Presentation


I just came back from work not long ago. I'm going to school in an hour time, gonna reach school slightly earlier. I'm having one of my presentations today, so have to make sure that everything works well before it even started. I usually would prefer presentations over tutorials, though some of my classmates are quite tensed about it. But today, i think i'm a little tired, so probably after this i'll take a short rest. I haven't decided on which shirt to wear, which tie to match. hmm...i just ran through the slides, briefly have an idea of what to say. Come to think about it, i think i've wasted my 3 days time designing my own template. It's still not what i really want..

Today i got no work in the evening, i promised to bring my cousins out to the supermarket to allow them to choose what food they want for dinner and i'll cook! Been sometime since i cook actually, everyday i'll be working outside so most of the time i'll just have to get a quick bite outside. I think that's pretty unhealthy and i guess kids should eat healthy 3 course meal..haha.. I'm quite looking forward to this late afternoon. It's sometimes so fun to be with kids, they never make you feel lousy or upset over things. They are so naive, innocent, whatever is spinning around them is either happiness or the other. The good thing is that they won't dwell on it, they can easily move on. Just when i thought having 6 kids at my house is a " i-can't-really-handle" kinda thing, i'm now wishing for a dozen! haha.. well i think i can open a childcare centre soon.. hoho!

Alright, i think i better get change, style up abit, and off to school! Hope my presentation will go smoothly... :D


The soul's escaping, through this hole that it's gaping
This world is mine for the taking!!!


Winamp playing : Eminen - Lose yourself [/edit]

No comments: