Thursday, April 03, 2003

Looking forward to the weekends


Presentation went well today, just that my group was kinda of a little disadvantage cos we are the last group and there weren't much time left. Everyone was a little impatient, and my tutor was indirectly rushing us, making it more tense for my team mates. But i guess we did our best, i think that's enough for now.. so glad! Projects are a bye bye now.. Now i've to concentrate on my outside projects that i'm working on. Tomorrow i'll have to attend a speech seminar which will last for around 3 hours or so. After which i'll be going for my swimming meeting, i guess they will resume training soon. It's not known that SARs can be spread through water, and who will be in the right mind to swim when they are sick? Goood! i miss training..

Last night, i was forced to sleep earlier because one of my cousins got a nightmare so he wants me to accompany him to sleep. He's so troublesome! I've to wear pyjamas, sleep within not more than half an arm's length away from him...blahh.. haha in order just to make him sleep, i've to spend time finding pyjamas...like if i've any.. haha..but i found one fortunately. don't think anyone wears pyjamas to sleep now, at least for the guys? so i slept, woke up 2 hours later after he's sound asleep, changed back do my drawing...make breakfast...and went to school for my presentation.

I was reading the newspaper today, i heard about the preparations for the National Day Parade 03. Saw this girl with the design for this year NDP's logo. I thought it was quite nice..I wouldn't say it's like extremely nice though, cos i thought it's quite simple? maybe simple is not the word to describe..but i can't think of the word now... Any comments on it?



Heard that primary schools, secondary .. are extending the closure of schools? Looks like i've the company of the kids for another period of time, in fact i hadn't heard anything from my uncles nor aunties at all.. It's good anyway, makes the house more lively! I'm going wakeboarding this Sunday!! I'm so so so SO looking forward to it! I wanted to join the BigWalk this year..but i really want to win the digital camera! no..no.. that's not the reason why i wanna participate.Everyone is so afraid of SARs, i'm still looking for pple to go ... :(

Heard the Oliver at esplanade is good.. Henry was telling me that his $76 was worth it. The cast was very good.. the little boy and lady was damn cute! He has good vocals..etc..:D Of cos not refering to the complains he made about the esplanade theatres. When everything seems so majestic on the outside, he was damn irritated when people needed to move from their seats. It's like when one person needs to move, everyone in the row gotta stand up to make space for the person to walk through. Perhaps they should do something about it huh.. in fact this isn't the first time i heard about such complains.. so for those of you who are heading down for some musicals, plays..concerts.. something to know..

btw though i'm not a great fan of Leslie cheung, his death was the most shocking April's fool joke.. I love his song "Zhui" ( the cantonese version). hmm.. saddening..

hah.. i'm gonna play neopets with my cousins now.. :D *don't remind me of my drawings*

The head has not heard, until the heart has listened


Winamp playing : CareBears - i care for you [lols..]

No comments: