Sunday, April 13, 2003

Heart for thoughts


Been really busy this week, so didn't have much time to blog. I had one of my communication presentation yesterday, it's not a school thing. Something outside that i am involved in. Glad it's over now, seriously i'm quite happy with my performance yesterday.. hah..:D Next week, will be a more relaxed week. It's gonna be school reopen already huh? My parents should be coming home next weekend or something, means my cousins would be going back home too...:( Read on articles about Singaporean's attitude towards the nurses and so on, felt really disgusted and disgraced at the same time. They are the people who risk their lifes to save others, and yet being discriminated by the society? We are not white collar workers who can standby to save lifes, but the minimum we can do is to give their moral support, encouragement. Like what timothy said, grab an appreciation card from all MRT station today and send to TTSH via post to thank the medical staff. I've a few here with me.. :D Also i've recieved a couple of sms that goes like, "I've sars because i'm suave, attractive...blahh.." can't really remember. But i really hope pple take this seriously instead of joking about it.

Yesterday, i went for my swimming training. Something i've been looking forward to since the SARs outbreak..hah.. It was quite tiring though, Jimmy bought his digital camera. We actually took alot of pics in the water. It suddenly reminds me of my diving days. Back then we did take pictures of the marine life, it's so amazing underwater... i just miss the fishes! After that we went to holland village for a drink, saw my ex-school mates! And i heard one of our friends joined the star search and he got in to the so called selection or something like that... i saw an advertisement of it just now but its like i seen those girls who all on tvs are like not outstanding enough to be qualified for a celebrity.

Anyway today, will be the first half of the NKF show, i picture this gonna be a real big event as it had moved on to it's 10th year. Every year i would make a call at least, to give my support, this time round is no exception. pls donate.. When people usually thinks that the actors and actress are risking their lifes, but i thought if they do not do stunts and so on, it wouldn't show that much of them trying to help with the fund-raising. It will be so boring if the actors just sings and dance.. isnt it?

It's been raining this couple of days huh? where's the sunn????

Winamp playing : Dakota Moon - A promise i make

No comments: