Saturday, January 11, 2003

:: At cousin's house ::

Rainy day, kinda spoil everything argh! Damn!! I'm suppose to like go cycling with my cousins and because of the rain they decided to go town. That's the worst place to go to during weekends! Picturing the jam between Wisma and Takashimaya, really puts me off! Brought my cousins to Swensens for ice-cream (despite the cold weather). As usual i had my favourite peppermint ice-cream. Yum yum!! Thought is was pretty cool sitting there rather than squeezing in the crowd. What makes it worse is that the chinese boyband "5566" or would you rather call them double five double six.( Definitely doesnt makes much sense to me) Despite the rain, everyone was like standing with their umbrellas waiting for their idols, not knowing that they cause a jam especially when it is raining, i'm so glad that i'm home.Really glad!! Listening to Five for Fighting - Superman, suddenly reminds me that i've still haven gotten the superman vcd or whatever you may call it from Aunt Suz, and that's from superman daven. I must admit i do miss him. haha.. don't get your minds tune too far away. Haven't seen him for sometime though, guess that's why. I met Eileen just now in town, apparently she was hooked at Zara sale. There was a up to 50% sale and she couldn't recognise me till awhile later. Do i change that much? I really wonder because people just stare at me twice before they finally know who i am. Yap, as i was saying i met Eileen, she said my hair is kinda like her dog's fur? DAMMN!! Though i must admit it's kinda long now, don't have the time to go for a haircut, but how can it be compared to her DOG? My god!!! Thinking back i think the last time i met her was like a year+ ago, and it was also at a sale. So you can presumed that when there's a sale there's Eileen. Time for dinner, i've gotta go help out and stuff.

:: Vivian cheer up ok? smilee.. :) ::

No comments: